Project-based work to support immediate issues/tasks that need attention in order to focus on the employees and strategic priorities of the organization
- Hiring manager training
- Employee upskilling for things like Microsoft Office platforms.
- Future management training for growing employees.
- Help pull supportive documentation like generational studies, engagement surveys, etc.
- Recommendation of what areas need development.
- Create presentations to outline the strategy initiatives.
- Meet with stakeholders to help drive the developed strategy.
- Assessments to determine largest areas of opportunity and biggest impact or ROI.
Project-based work to support the enhancement of the company’s talent acquisition function. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Applicant Tracking System
- Process Development
- Template Creation
- Job Ad Reviews/Writing
Strategy development and execution or guidance on initiatives to implement.
- Hiring initiatives to increase applicants and company visibility in the workforce.
- Recruitment marketing and campaigns to support efforts.
- Hiring manager training on interviewing techniques, reviewing resumes and hiring practices.
- Applicant Tracking System training for all users.
- Counseling on best practice and fair hiring practices for managers at all levels of the organization.
- Take ownership of the recruitment process including all open positions internally and externally and manage all the elements while a permanent search is conducted for the position.
- Process and template creation.
- Provide one or more open positions that need to be filled and A People Partner will help to find qualified talent.
- Review and critique resume. Work with candidate to make the changes and meet for a follow-up.
- Cover letter assistance is available if needed.
- LinkedIn profile and etiquette.
- Conduct practice interviews virtually and/or in-person.
- Provide etiquette and tips for success.
Job Search Support
- Guidance on using search engines and social media platforms.
- Help in finding jobs/companies to submit their resumes to.
- Microsoft Office platforms.
- Email message etiquette.
- Google Drive
“Alysa was terrific to work with and you will feel that she is special from the moment you start the hiring process with her. She is thorough in all phases of the hiring process and know what makes a good match between you and the hiring organization. She works tirelessly for you and brings both parties to work together on opportunities to make something happen and you will enjoy the hiring process that she is involved in. I recommend her without any hesitation and believe she gives you the best chance to find a perfect fit for the next step of your career. Good luck!”
“Alysa was a very dedicated, professional and was totally committed to working with me. Alysa expressed how much she valued me as a candidate. Alysa had such enthusiasm and energy throughout our meet. Alysa coordinated all of my interviews and made the process seamless and enjoyable. Alysa is a great communicator and leader who I admire very much.”
“Alysa is an amazing person and beyond helpful to job seekers. She has thought of everything one needs during a hiring process and is an excellent communicator. I had such a good experience working with her and could approach her for literally anything. For any job seeker out there, I would definitely recommend Alysa! Thank you Alysa for being so amazing!”
“Alysa is detail oriented and diligent with her communication and connection. It means the world, the time, effort and inspiration she gave me! Definitely recommend working with her for finding your perfect match.”