Project-based work to support immediate issues/tasks that need attention in order to focus on the employees and strategic priorities of the organization
- Hiring manager training
- Employee upskilling for things like Microsoft Office platforms.
- Future management training for growing employees.
- Help pull supportive documentation like generational studies, engagement surveys, etc.
- Recommendation of what areas need development.
- Create presentations to outline the strategy initiatives.
- Meet with stakeholders to help drive the developed strategy.
- Assessments to determine largest areas of opportunity and biggest impact or ROI.
Project-based work to support the enhancement of the company’s talent acquisition function. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Applicant Tracking System
- Process Development
- Template Creation
- Job Ad Reviews/Writing
Strategy development and execution or guidance on initiatives to implement.
- Hiring initiatives to increase applicants and company visibility in the workforce.
- Recruitment marketing and campaigns to support efforts.
- Hiring manager training on interviewing techniques, reviewing resumes and hiring practices.
- Applicant Tracking System training for all users.
- Counseling on best practice and fair hiring practices for managers at all levels of the organization.
- Take ownership of the recruitment process including all open positions internally and externally and manage all the elements while a permanent search is conducted for the position.
- Process and template creation.
- Provide one or more open positions that need to be filled and A People Partner will help to find qualified talent.
- Review and critique resume. Work with candidate to make the changes and meet for a follow-up.
- Cover letter assistance is available if needed.
- LinkedIn profile and etiquette.
- Conduct practice interviews virtually and/or in-person.
- Provide etiquette and tips for success.
Job Search Support
- Guidance on using search engines and social media platforms.
- Help in finding jobs/companies to submit their resumes to.
- Microsoft Office platforms.
- Email message etiquette.
- Google Drive