- Oversee the daily work activities of the office.
- Manage the office personnel and the drivers.
- Manage the fleet and all other equipment to ensure a smooth operation.
- Assist in the hiring process, disciplinary actions and termination of employees in accordance with company policy.
- Oversee our overall operation of the business.
- Maintain an outstanding relationship with our clients.
- Track employee performance, PTO requests and attendance.
- Assist with onboarding of new hires.
- Oversee petty cash.
- Provide clerical support and direction when needed to assist staff with assigned administrative duties such as answering phones, sorting and distributing mail and preparing documents.
- Maintain inventory of office supplies and equipment.
- Maintain office files.
- Order office supplies, as needed.
- Use Quickbooks Online to complete various tasks such as A/P and A/R.
- File insurance claims.
- Handle insurance claim process from beginning to end.
Candidates should have:
- Written and verbal communication skills.
- Interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Time management skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- 5+ years of office management or related experience.
- Associate degree in office administration or related field preferred.
- Quickbooks experience with A/R and A/P.
- Monday – Friday
- 8:00am to 5:00pm
- Some after hours and weekend work may be needed.
- 40 hours per week
- $31.25 – $36.05/hour