Welcome to A People Partner (APP) where we are helping companies put the HUMAN back in Human Resources and bridging the gap between talent and employment. We want to break the narrative of the talent shortage and unite employers and job seekers. APP has three main service lines to choose from: Human Resources project, training and strategy support; Talent Acquisition project, strategy, training, management and head hunting; job seeker upskilling, career coaching and matching with employers.
Our mission is to bring together companies and talent by providing both sides with the tools and knowledge to increase their success in uniting with each other. A People Partner will do this by counseling organizations on HR and TA trends and best practices while also allowing them more opportunity to improve the culture of the company and focus more on their talent. A People Partner will achieve this mission by coaching and upskilling the current and future talent to increase their chances of securing employment and work with them throughout their job searching journey.
Do you have a small, new or no HR team? Do you have too many projects or tasks and not enough time to complete those and the yearly objectives? Do you feel like there is no time to support the needs of the employees or interact with them? A People Partner can help by assisting with projects that are piling up, conducting trainings and helping with strategy. Do you feel stuck in your hiring practices and need new ideas? Do you feel like hiring is stagnant and that there must be a better way? Do you need to conduct trainings, but just don’t have time? A People Partner should be your resource! We can manage the whole talent acquisition process from start to finish, develop process documents, train TA/recruiters and managers and help generate hiring initiatives. A People Partner can also help with specific requisitions by head hunting talent or matching our talent pipeline with your employment opportunity.
Are you looking for a job and don’t know what sites are the go-to sources anymore? Has it been years since you’ve interviewed? Do you need more practice with virtual interviews? Is your resume not getting the results you hoped for? Do you want to upskill to increase your knowledge/technical abilities in certain systems and platforms for your future role? Do you need career coaching or assistance in finding a job? A People Partner is your career coaching resource! We offer resume reviews, interview support, upskilling in Microsoft Office platforms, career counseling and job matching.
We are currently working on our new website but in the meantime take a look at some of the services we offer. We can’t wait to share the new website with you.
Project-based work to support immediate issues/tasks that need attention in order to focus on the employees and strategic priorities of the organization
- Hiring manager training
- Employee upskilling for things like Microsoft Office platforms.
- Future management training for growing employees.
- Help pull supportive documentation like generational studies, engagement surveys, etc.
- Recommendation of what areas need development.
- Create presentations to outline the strategy initiatives.
- Meet with stakeholders to help drive the developed strategy.
- Assessments to determine largest areas of opportunity and biggest impact or ROI.
Project-based work to support the enhancement of the company’s talent acquisition function. Examples include, but are not limited to:
- Diversity and Inclusion
- Applicant Tracking System
- Process Development
- Template Creation
- Job Ad Reviews/Writing
Strategy development and execution or guidance on initiatives to implement.
- Hiring initiatives to increase applicants and company visibility in the workforce.
- Recruitment marketing and campaigns to support efforts.
- Hiring manager training on interviewing techniques, reviewing resumes and hiring practices.
- Applicant Tracking System training for all users.
- Counseling on best practice and fair hiring practices for managers at all levels of the organization.
- Take ownership of the recruitment process including all open positions internally and externally and manage all the elements while a permanent search is conducted for the position.
- Process and template creation.
- Provide one or more open positions that need to be filled and A People Partner will help to find qualified talent.
- Review and critique resume. Work with candidate to make the changes and meet for a follow-up.
- Cover letter assistance is available if needed.
- LinkedIn profile and etiquette.
- Conduct practice interviews virtually and/or in-person.
- Provide etiquette and tips for success.
Job Search Support
- Guidance on using search engines and social media platforms.
- Help in finding jobs/companies to submit their resumes to.
- Microsoft Office platforms.
- Email message etiquette.
- Google Drive
For more information on our pricing or services please contact A People Partner via email or phone. To setup a consultation to discuss a potential project or partnership, schedule some time using the Calendly feature below. Book your appointment now because June’s here and we are officially open so book your appointment today! A People Partner looks forward to working with you!
174 Newburyport Turnpike, #364
Rowley, MA 01969