- Medical Device
- Managing internal finance controls.
- Setting financial targets.
- Managing financial planning and activities.
- Analyzing and reporting on financial performance.
- Developing financial strategy.
- Monitoring cash flow.
- Overseeing audit and tax functions.
- Developing, documenting and implementing accounting policies.
- Preparing forecasting and comprehensive budgets.
- Conducting feasibility studies.
- Leading development of budgets.
- Assessing, managing and minimizing financial risk.
- Analyzing complex financial data.
- Evaluating investments.
- Participating in BOD meetings.
Candidates should have:
- Inventory control experience.
- Price list and margin control experience.
- High first pass yield skills and accuracy.
- Management of Human Resources (HR).
- Ability to multi-task in accounting along with operational and organizational tasks.
- Ability to make independent decisions.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- P&L and cash flow management and experience.
- Budgeting and executive financial reporting experience.
- Hands on HR and Payroll experience.
- A/P and A/R reporting and tracing.
- eBIZ experience is a plus.
- Software Maintenance Billing and tracking system experience is a plus.
- Bank communication and interaction experience.
- Credit card and ACH transaction experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Accounting or Finance or related field 5 – 7 years of relevant experience (preferred)
- Proficient with Quickbooks, Excel, Word and EDI.
- Monday – Friday
- 40 hours per week
- $125,000 – $150,000/year
- 70% company funded for medical.
- 40% company funded for dental.
- 2 weeks of PTO.
- 3 personal days.
- Benefits start day 1.